DirtyBiker X Paughco Exhaust
This is a two piece 2-1 exhaust designed by Josh “DirtyBiker” Sheehan and produced by Paughco. The goal with this version was to create another signature “DirtyBiker” exhaust for the H-D generator Shovelhead years of 1966-1969. But why leave it at just that… This design will also work with the cone shovel years as well! With a tip of the hat to Dick Allen and the Alphabet co. It was time for that classic exhaust style to make a comeback. Shovelhead’s rule, so does this exhaust. I hope you dig it too.
Here’s what it will fit:
• 1966-1984 Shovelhead engine.
• Must be a rigid Shovelhead frame. (Pan frames will work too, but you’ll need to relocate the mounting tab on the lower frame rail behind the engine.
• Will work with forward controls.
• Will work with mechanical brake or hydraulic brake.
• Will work with high mid controls (Main Drive).
• Will work with stock style 4 speed transmissions.
• Will work with floor boards or pegs mounted to the floor board tabs.
Here’s what it won’t fit:
• Swing arm frames.
• Stock H-D mid controls mounted on the transmission.
*This exhaust MUST have two mounting locations on the frame as well as being mounted to the heads (duh). The first location is the stock mounting tab just behind the engine on the lower frame rail. The second location is from the back side of the exhaust collector to the lower frame rail in front of the axle plate. You can do this one of two ways. Either weld a mounting tab to the lower frame rail, or use the mounting kit offered by Paughco. Part number: 718-9 (which is a bolt on application). You might need to modify a tab to fit, but you’re a chopper dude/dudette. I have faith in you!
100% made in house at Paughco. 100% American made. 1000% DirtyBiker shit.
T-bolts are included to use with slider channels welded on exhaust system.
NOTE: If you have questions regarding your order and eta status, email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org and don't forget to include your 4-digit order number.
Free Shipping within the continental United States. 🇺🇸
Email email@example.com for international shipping quotes