• 1-1/4"-diameter swaged down to 1" for smooth styling
• Machined for 2008-up ‘throttle-by-wire’ controls
• Available with a chrome or black finish
• Made from heavy duty .120"-wall heavy-duty steel tubing
• Machined slots for internal wire routing
• Include a “pull wire” inside of bar to ease routing of internal wires
• The T-bars are built on 3-1/2" centers and feature an exclusive proprietary design with integral .870" O.D. x .675" I.D. hollow lower mounting studs and special polymer mounting bushings, and hardware. This design permits control wiring to exit below the triple trees for a custom look. Custom gauge mounts will be required.
NOTE: These handlebars will fit many Big Twin and Sportster models from 1982 thru 2014. Please see the application chart at the bottom of page 64 for more information. Installation on Paughco Springers requires additional components.